Zack Snyder's Justice League, coming to HBO Max on March 18, has been anything but spoiler-free since the cut was announced last year.
In addition to the "surprise" cameo reveal of Martian Manhunter and an appearance from Jared Leto's Joker, news about what fans will see in Snyder's fully-realized vision is actually very much realized.
Love it or leave it, that trend looks to continue as the March 18 release date approaches, and the latest news about what to expect in the Snyder Cut comes from the film's soundtrack album itself.
DETAILS ABOUT THE SNYDER CUT SOUNDTRACK REVEALED
The full details for Zack Snyder's Justice League soundtrack have been revealed due to filmmusicreporter.com, and several tracks may hint at what's to come in the 4-hour epic of a film.
Here's a look at the full soundtrack:
1. Song to the Siren – Rose Betts
2. A Hunter Gathers
4. Things Fall Apart
5. Wonder Woman Defending / And What Rough Beast
6. World Ending Fire
7. Middle Mass
8. Long Division
9. No Paradise, No Fall
10. The Center Will Not Hold, Twenty Centuries of Stony Sleep
11. As Above, So Below
12. No Dog, No Master
13. Take This Kingdom by Force
14. A Splinter from the Thorn That Pricked You
15. Cyborg Becoming / Human All Too Human
16. The Path Chooses You
17. Aquaman Returning / Carry Your Own Water
18. The Provenance of Something Gathered
19. We Do This Together
20. The Will to Power
21. Smoke Become Fire
22. I Teach You, the Overman
23. A Glimmer at the Door of the Living
24. How We Achieve Ourselves
25. The Sun Forever Rising
27. Superman Rising, Pt. 1 / A Book of Hours
28. Beyond Good and Evil
29. Monument Builder
30. Monument Destroyer
32. So Begins the End
33. The House of Belonging
35. Flight Is Our Nature
37. And the Lion-Earth Did Roar, Pt. 1
38. And the Lion-Earth Did Roar, Pt. 2
39. Superman Rising, Pt. 2 / Immovable
40. At the Speed of Force
41. My Broken Boy
42. That Terrible Strength
43. An Eternal Reoccurrence of Change
44. We Slay Ourselves
45. Your Own House Turned to Ashes
46. All of You Undisturbed Cities
47. The Art of Preserving Fire
48. The Crew at Warpower
49. The Foundation Theme (from Zack Snyder’s Justice League)
50. Batman, a Duty to Fight / To See
51. Batman, an Invocation to Heal / To Be Seen
52. Wonder Woman, a Call to Stand / A World Awakened
53. Flash, The Space to Win / Our Legacy Is Now
54. Hallelujah – Allison Crowe
While Track #40 titled “At the Speed of Force” seems to tease Flash's speed force, the tracks titled “Superman Rising, Pt. 1 / A Book of Hours” and “Superman Rising, Pt. 2 / Immovable” hint at Superman's awakening possibly leading to the long-anticipated black suit Superman.
"Hallelujah" has already been confirmed as the film's final song, and its use is especially important to Snyder, as it was his daughter Autumn's favorite song.
Apart from Allison Crowe's “Hallelujah” and “Song to the Siren” by Rose Betts, the soundtrack album's 54 songs were composed by Tom Holkenborg (Junkie XL) who was replaced by Danny Elfman following Snyder's departure from the 2017 theatrical film.
Two of Holkenborg's tracks, "The Crew at Warpower" and “Middle Mass," are available to stream or download now. The soundtrack in its entirety will be released digitally on March 18.
TWO SUPERMAN TRACKS? FLASHPOINT?
Zack Snyder's DC journey began with Henry Cavill's Superman in 2013's Man of Steel; but the director was never able to complete that journey, or the Superman story he set out to tell, until now.
While it's true Superman was resurrected in 2017's Justice League, it clearly wasn't utilized to serve the character's arc in the way Snyder intended.
The director has said in interviews that Superman will reach his pinnacle in his cut of Justice League. Due to his words, coupled with two tracks dedicated to the Man of Steel, fans should expect a lot more or something completely different from Superman's resurrection in Snyder's version.
In addition, Zack Snyder has expressed his lack of enthusiasm for how Flash's abilities were utilized in the theatrical version of Justice League. With that in mind, along with both the title and placement of Flash's track, fans may see a pivotal moment from the character and his abilities with the Speed Force come the film's launch.
Zack Snyder's Justice League releases on HBO Max on March 18.